Compare Cheap Mortgage Deals
Whether you are just starting to look for a property to purchase or have found “the perfect one” and are ready to make an offer there is a huge benefit in using our mortgage partner Seico Mortgages to source the right deal for you.
Currently, if you go to a lender direct the chances are that you will have to wait well over a month for a meeting. You will then go through a long process with them and if, for any reason, you need or want to look at alternatives you then have to go through the whole process all over again with another lender.
At Seico, whether you are a first time buyer, wishing to re-mortgage, an experienced purchaser or a landlord looking for a Buy to Let, they make sure the experience is as smooth and easy as possible. Seico on average can give a decision in principle about your mortgage within a staggering 30 minutes!
If you are Self Employed or a Director of a Limited Company obtaining a mortgage does not have to be as complicated as most self employed people are led to believe. Seico are experts in this field and can help.
You deal with the same highly qualified mortgage adviser from start to finish and they search the entire market for you, so you only have to go through the process once. With Seico it is one approach to us and they will see your mortgage through to completion regardless of any bumps or changes along the way.
Contact us today to find out how they can help you. –REQUEST A CALL BACK
CHOOSING THE RIGHT MORTGAGE
Whether you are a first time buyer, looking to remortgage, or letting a property there are many different kinds of mortgage deals available. Many people find mortgages confusing and it is not surprising given that there are thousands of deals to choose from. What is more, this is compounded by the fact that given the size of the loan it is important to get the decision right.
However, mortgages do not have to be complicated. Many fall in to some simple classifications that are based upon the way the interest rate is defined.
- FIXED RATE MORTGAGES – These mortgages charge a fixed rate of interest for a set period of time. They can provide financial certainty but are not always the cheapest option.
- VARIABLE RATE MORTGAGES – The rate on these mortgages can go up or down and therefore monthly payments can change over time. There are two types of variable rate mortgages – discounted and tracker.
- STANDARD VARIABLE RATE (SVR) – This is the mortgage interest rate that most products default to after the introductory fixed, tracker or discounted deal period ends.
Interest can be charged in one of two ways:
- REPAYMENT MORTGAGE – The monthly repayment is made up of both the interest bill and a contribution to repaying the debt. This means that in the full term the full balance will have been paid off.
- INTEREST ONLY MORTGAGE – The monthly payment is for the interest only. So after the full term the original loan (often called the “principal loan”) will still need to be paid off.
Call 03330 432340 or HAVE AN ADVISER CALL YOU BACK