How do I switch my tariff?

Home/How do I switch my tariff?

If you decide to switch tariffs, Ofcom* advises the best way is to phone or write to your broadband provider. You must operate within the terms of your existing provider contract.

* Ofcom is the UK communications regulator. For more information, advice and how to complain, visit the Consumer Section of the Ofcom website or call 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm. For Textphone: 020 7981 3043.

August 26th, 2017|