How do I switch providers?

Home/How do I switch providers?

Ofcom* advises that you should phone or write a letter to your ISP if you want to change to a different provider. You must operate within the terms of your existing broadband contract,if you are not in a contract you can enter your postcode with our comparison page and find the best deal in your area.

* Ofcom is the UK communications regulator. For more information, advice and how to complain, visit the Consumer Section of the Ofcom website or call 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm. For Textphone: 020 7981 3043.

August 26th, 2017|