Select Page

Compare Commercial Property Insurance

Looking for the most affordable property insurance for your business?

My Money Comparison enables you to easily compare commercial property insurance. We also offer tips on achieving the lowest quotes for your unique requirements.

Commercial property insurance can be used for a wide range of purposes, from damages done to the interior of your building to the loss of equipment due to theft, vandalism and adverse weather conditions.

There are two types of commercial property insurance: building insurance and contents insurance, and you can compare both types at My Money Comparison.

Whether you own the building or have a landlord, the bricks and mortar along with the contents are usually your responsibility. Although you aren’t legally obligated to have insurance if you don’t own the building, its still a wise move to make.

Most modern commercial properties are full of expensive computer equipment, from laptops and PCs to costly phone systems. We also live in unpredictable times, with Brexit looming on the horizon, so your business needs to be prepared for any contingency.

Generally this type of insurance is higher the larger a business is- this makes sense, since you have more responsibilities.

Compare quotes on all types of commercial property insurance.

Whether you need cover for stock and cash on your premises; legal expenses in the event of a lawsuit; or weather-related disasters, we can help you find the right quote for your business.

Some businesses like to find a simple insurance package while others like to tailor them to their needs. You can get a single insurance policy to cover several buildings, which can save significant amounts of stress and time.

Whatever your requirements might be, we can help you navigate the world of property insurance with confidence.

One type of policy is ‘Business Interruption Cover’ that will support your business in the event of unprecedented and uncontrolled events, like a storm, fire or vandalism. There’s also insurance designed to cover fixtures and fittings, such as fans, cables, gates and much more.

If you’re looking to compare commercial property insurance, simply check out My Money Comparison today. We enable you to compare quotes for all types of insurance, including those for hotels and guest houses, blocks of flats and retirement homes.

Brands you can compare include Business Insurance Line, One Call Insurance, Quote Four, Business Choice Direct and many more. We can save you time and stress when searching for this type of policy.

Ultimate Motor Trade Insurance Guide In 12 Points

Ultimate Motor Trade Insurance Guide In 12 Points

Motor Trade Insurance Guide   1). Introduction Are you in a motor trade? Are you thinking about becoming involved in a motor trade? Are you new to the motor trade business? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you’ve come to the right place. Anyone involved...

If You Work from Home, Should Employer Pay Utilities?

If You Work from Home, Should Employer Pay Utilities?

A government agency recently chose to stop paying for their home workers’ utilities. This has raised the question of whether or not an employer should pay for workers’ services, such as broadband, heat, etc. when they work from home. The discussion has also asked if...

Largest UK Offshore Wind Farm Under Construction

Largest UK Offshore Wind Farm Under Construction

Work has just started on what is billed as the largest wind farm in the UK. The wind farm will be able to power up to 4.5 million homes when it becomes operable. Construction has started for the offshore wind farm in the North Sea. According to an announcement by...

Ovo Energy Buys SSE: What Does It Mean for Customers

Ovo Energy Buys SSE: What Does It Mean for Customers

In a major development for energy markets, Ovo Energy has bought SSE. The move makes Ovo one of the biggest energy providers in the UK, after British Gas. It’s also now one of the “Big Six” energy suppliers. Ovo Group now has a combined customer base of 5 million,...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Industry insights and useful posts, guides and more!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This